Walk The Papa Way!

10 Dec

Papa John's Runway!



Haha! We had this "Happy Birthday Remix" singing competition, and team ABC-MIC lost the competition. They had to walk the runway with different kinds of walking style. Haha! Had a great time!

Got our offer letter today and finished up our EPF application. Got our temporary uniform today too! It's FOC! Haha!


My shirt and my offer letter!


Keke, nice shirt with nice reflections!


Look at the size! Haha!

All of us improved today especially in hosting and the ordertaking part. We've gained our confidence and we can speak out louder now!

Gotta go for the Typhoid Jab tomorrow at DBKL Clinic. Haha, don't cry when the doctor injects you! Oh ya, I won't be having holiday from 15-17 Dec because I still have to go work even though we have no training.

The call last night from someone shocked my soul out of my body. Be strong girl! You gonna live on! Even without him, because Jesus is there waiting for you! He has a greater task for you! I'll be here helping you whenever you need someone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4