May I Take Your Order Now?

12 Dec

Basically today we covered the ordertaking part. We were inspected by Jeffrey on our dressing and make up. So I actually gel my hair today, combed it (for the first time after 200 years! Haha! It's actually 5 months only) and I tucked in my shirt as instructed. Well I'll put on the smart look tomorrow, just remind me to snap some picture.

All of us had a hard time with the menu, sme had pronounciation problem, some had grammatic errors in their speech. Sad to say, I'm not the best ordertaker but yet not the worst, at least I remembered to take all the orders.

Those who make major mistakes like left out a guest were to sing any song. I actually recorded video of Ai Sin, but I don't think it's good to put it on YouTube la, pity her.

My sister put on make up on me last night. Not really make up la, but she made me girl! Nevermind, at least she has her dream now, a makeup artist! Well I'm happy for her though she kept using me as model! Lol


Okay I know I look girlish! Ignore my upper body, I'm half-naked at home!


Keke, the rose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4