Front of the House

9 Dec

Yeah! I'm put under the Front of the House Group (FOH)! Which means I might be having some days off from 13-17 Dec, yeah!

A lot of newcomers today. Yi Jing brought 4 friends along with her today for the job. Then Mimi, Kamal, Alif and some other probably I forgot their names. Kamal and Alif took the spotlight during our FOH training. They blended in quickly and adjusted to us quite well.

Well training went well today. It was all about serving the customer and our way to interact. Logan was our main trainer assisted by Jeffrey.

Talked to Jeffrey about my salary. He failed to fight for a higher salary for me from the HR Department because I have no experience in F&B. Well I'm quite satisfied with that actually, I'll work for OT if I just need more.

Got my name tag today!


Keke! Trainee only!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4