Night of Feast Cowboy Way

13 Dec

Hoho, well basically today's training was on the P.O.S. which is our system to key in orders. Unfortunately due to the delayed delivery of the actual P.O.S., we couldn't get our hands on the actual ordertaking procedures. Then, we the FOH team members had a session on service and follow up. We are required to serve with a 12" round tray. OMG, for a clumsy person like me, I doubt I can handle that tray! It was real hard but I guess training and practises will help. We extended our training a little, so I missed the few hours to PC Fair in KLCC. Grace and Prince rushed to their Christmas Drama, they practically ran towards the LRT.

That's all about training.

It's my cute little cousin's birthday today! Happy Birthday Wai Loon, God bless! Unfortunately we can't celebrate his birthday because he's strucked by chicken-pox. Thank God he is recovering fast.


The birthday guy and his elder sister! Cute!


Xixi! I'm handsome rite?!


Poor little one, you can see the chicken-pox marks on his face.



Serious~

Then we went to Cowboy Western Restaurant to have a steak dinner. We ordered so many food that we can barely finish the food! I actually finished my Black Pepper Chicken Chop, half Mushroom Chicken Chop (My sister's portion), half Snack Plate (My female cousin's portion), a spaghetti, half bowl of mushroom cream, salad and a double portion of watermelon juice! Haha! I went home with stomach full of food and had a hard time walking home!

Thank my dad for that fattening dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4