Some Word

Well I'm on my way home after helping my father to take his medicines which is left in my grandmother's house now. Something is playing in my mind now.

I have this strange feeling in me now, I'm gonna die real soon. Yea, I don't know but I just know. I have a lot of things to say you know, still a lot more things to do after my death.

I just wanna say a few words, please listen, just do this simple thing for me will do.

Just a few sentence:

  • I want a simple funeral, get me a church, baptize me before the funeral if I'm not baptized.
  • I hope my father, mother, sister, wife and children can be baptized and saved by Lord Jesus, but please do not force them, let them have a genuine relationship with God.
  • Donate all my usable organs.
  • Burn my body, don't bury.
  • Let my parents take care of my properties. If I'm married, half of it to my wife, 1 quarter to my children, the rest to my parents(If my parents are not alive, my parents' portion, half to charity, half to my church).
  • Do not cry for me, be happy for me because I've been saved by Jesus. Cry for the day, forget me the next, because I'll not miss you in Heaven, seriously!
I think that's all, that's currently in my mind. If I die, please follow only this!

Mock Kar Wai,
910603-14-5341
Wrote while I'm really clear and conscious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4