Sg. Pertak Camp 29 Nov-1 Dec

Sg. Pertak Camp Day 2

Well most 17 hours of this day had been mention in my previous post, Lost and Found. So I'll just give you some simple picture of what I did after sending Daniel Hong back.

I got something at my feet after the journet, let me show you

Saw that? Let's take a closer look!


OMG! It's a big fat leech! You GREAT SUCKER!

Sob! It scared the hell out of MEEE~~!! (Y~E~A, Y~E~A, you scare the hell out of Yuki rather than yourself.) It keep sucking, and it got bigger, bigger and bigger! It left me silently and "cut me open and I, KEEP BLEEDING, KEEP KEEP BLEEDING IN LEG". I need a DOCTOR!


Gosh! Look at this!


Did you puke?!

Lol, leech bites are normal for me okay. I ate leeches alive, if you do believe.
Then we were so envy that the old scouts have a "living room", so we made a simpler one ourselves.


Tada! A perfect portable "living room"! Which trembled and broke down at night.


Me posing while Hsien Loong is setting up the lighting for our "Living Room"

Then we went "wash white white", and took a several picture.


This was taken from the fallen bridge.


This was taken from the big rock that I had to swim over to reach to.

I only managed to take 2 picture before Heng Yuen send me to guide Patrick to drive out his 4WD.

Patrick and I found a good place! Nice scenery! Triple fall! Check this out!


Not really clear with my camera, but it's a triple water fall.


The triple fall, right before it is a lagoon! But too bad can't exactly see the lagoon.

Patrick and I went back, not long later, I received an order from Heng Yuen to rescue the boys, I guess I've explained everything after that.

But that night, the starry sky was so beautiful.

I saw the clearest starry skies for the first time in my life! REALLY CLEAR! It wasn't the typical dark blue background with blurry sparkles. It was jet black and the stars sparkled like the best diamonds! The feeling was great! I felt like I was in space at that time. I will never forget the pretty skies that night
Au Yong Min Hao - 17 Hours on Mount Kutu
Thank Yuki for being the companion to share such beautiful scenery. I needed someone that moment.

Oh come on! Tell us who's Yuki already!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dairy
(3 Dec)
Good news, good news! I've got a job! Not the teacher one, but I'll be working as a waiter and chef at the coming-soon Papa John's Restaurant. It's a newly established pizza chain store, first in South East Asia. It will be opened on 20 December! Come visit me! The pay for my salary is RM5 per hour, which is RM20 less per hour compared to the teacher one. But I chose this job because they provide trainings while the teacher one doesn't. My main purpose is not to earn but to learn. RM5 per hour will be enough for my daily usage, I can even spare some to my mother. Lunch provided.

Probably you'll ask, why taking a job so early?! Enjoy life first! Tell you what, nothing could enjoyable without her. The moments of enjoy were all burnt by fire. Every plan and dreams with her are now burned totally by the fire. I'm just so overwhelmed with tears and sadness to watch her back running into the exam hall, not being able to say:"Good Luck!" to her. I came just to watch her back today.

Spent 50cents to send 100++of sms today. Thank "Y" for keeping me sane and smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4