Sg. Pertak Camp 29 Nov-1 Dec

Sg. Pertak Camp Day 3

The morning was chilling! I hid myself in my cozy sleeping bag. The boys were making lots of noise, busy cooking breakfast BESIDE MY BED! Lol, stupid head! Who asked you to sleep open air?! Okay, wake up loh! I practically walked to my tent with my sleeping bag around me. By the time I finished washing up, breakfast (for boy scouts) was ready, though I'm a Rover, I ate directly from the frying wok using the spatula, haha!

Alright, here's the proof that I had been working!


Fried Rice! Yuki as my alibi!


Well, I was cooking for the Seniors actually. I can't believe the leaders weren't awake yet while the members were all cooking for breakfast! Especially the boy scouts! What is that?! Tell you what! I actually had to kick my members up to exercise during camps when I was a leader! Learn boys!

Then we had nasi lemak before we left the campsite. We tried to finish as much food as we can because we didn't want to carry so much stuffs back home. (The Campbell soup was good!) However, I was so angered by the boy scout's attitude! Wasted food as if they were free! What's Scout Law No.9? A scout is (freaking) thrifty! They actually gave us fresh food and canned food while we were burying rubbish! WTF! I was so angry I practically picked up the food from the pit and literally threw at them! CLC even picked the carrot, washed it and ate it raw! It was all fresh!


Okay, phew, so emo! Btw, those were all after we had brought down our tents and packed up. Heng Yuen wasn't happy that we didn't put up a flag at the beginning for the camp, so there was no camp breaking ceremony.

Alright, rubbish buried, go go go!
Show you something that you will not see in thousand of coming years.

A tree this big and thick, it's trembled, too bad, I really hope to see it alive.


The result of extreme anger!


And gone way EXTREME!



Last glance at KKB Dam


Nose cleaning department and the pissed-off boss


"Don't mess with me, I'm real pissed at the slow-moving Boy Scouts last night!" stared LCZ.


The singapore future fireman (the one putting ON fire) and his BOSS!


Okay, we reached school at around 3.30p.m. and unloaded our stuffs. Chucked them into the QM room. I grabbed some food home for ABC soup, yummy! Well, that was all for the day.

GOODBYE!

Yuki lerr~~~Well, I've never said to tell you who exactly she is...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dairy
(4 Dec)
I was so nervous today. Woke up at 7a.m., way too early for work. But nevermind, Just go to work, at least I won't be late for the first day. Bought 2 bread and a packet of nasi lemak as for lunch today, spent RM1.80 on a big packet of fried rice+luncheon meat for breakfast. Grabbed a newpaper from LRT station, finished the Sudoku, and yet, had not even started.

The training session was awesome. We didn't know each other yet our team spirit is being slowly built up! I'm so glad I'm one of the pioneer group of workers for Papa John's, this is just so honored. I'm assigned into team LEGEND (Derived from the movie "I am Legend" because we are making history as being the pioneer workers!), with team member Ming Yen, Christina, Nizam, and Azim, may God bless all of us and other team members. (We address each other as team member instead of staff). I love the working environment, it just suited me best. Probably this is God's plan to put me in such working environment that I would enjoy. I think I'm gonna work long in Papa John's.

Here's some picture for the environment during the sessions.


Well, the man in red is Daniel, our training and development manager. Very bright and funny guy!





Well, we even had lunch together. I enjoyed it very much!

Training ended at 4p.m. I rushed home to go Jusco with my mum to buy myself some clothes for work, bought 3 white clothes, 1 slim-fit pants and a pair of black shoes, spent only RM70++. Met Pei Gin there. An uncle, friend of my mum asked:" You Form 1? Form 2?" which laugh my sis' and my arse off!
It was so terrible when I'm this tall still being seen as...Form 1 Form 2!

She called me after work. Her sweet voice just softened my heart. I had a hard time deciding to bring my 012 out with me.

I also bought this


HAHA!

GOAL TO ACHIEVE
Work OT to earn RM69 to buy Christmas present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4