Typhoid Jab

11 Dec

Sob! Injection! Gosh, imagine that long, sharp needle poke through your skin and those unknown liquid is forced into your bloodstream!

Haha! I have no fear at all, when I was young I probably will. Woke up at 7.30 a.m. today. Just felt so reluctant to wake up today, laziness started to work within me. After breakfast with my mum, she got me to "Pusat Kesihatan Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur" a.k.a DBKL Clinic.

I had a hard time looking for the place to do the injection, I utterly ran around the place. At last I found the place and they required me to fill in a form. (Forms, forms, forms, no wonder we can't cut down on paper usage, government huh!) I submitted the form along with my photo and paid my RM21. This is the first time I see a government department that work so efficiently, in less than 20 minutes everything including the injection. You know why? There was only 3 people waiting for the injection. Okay, government won this time.

The injection wasn't hard after all. I didn't feel the pain until the needle is being pulled out. I feel a little numb now even as I'm typing this.

I was on my way home when I met Yi Jing and her friends. I brought them to the "Judgement Room", lol and got them everything. My kind mother suggested to fetch them to Miharja LRT station after their injections.

Well now I'm home. Going to work at 1.30 p.m. later. Half day only!


They gave me this as proof.


Immunisation card, haha! Cute right?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4