Engineers My Journey

14 Dec

Grr! There goes my alarm! Annoying! I just don't wanna wake up! Off to UTAR this time. They have an Open Day in PJ Campus. Ben asked me to go. Go lah, for my sake anyway.

We reached there at around 10.30 a.m. which allowed us to go for the "Foundation" talk. We gathered so much information we want for our foundation study there. Then we went to collect information on Engineering. The Engineering in Electronic and Communication drew my attention and gave me a dilemma whether to take E&E or E&Comm.

Ben is interested in Applied Mathematics and Actuarial Science. So a nice treat by Peng Wah (Ben's father, biological one), we went for the talk on Applied Maths and Actuarial Science.

Actually we went for the Engineering talk also, which actually discouraged me a little. But I guess I'll stick to my plan. Engineers, according to the lecturer, we can have a good starting pay but for long term we can't be a millionaire, and we have to work our ass off! Well, I guess I'll see what God has for my future then.

The Actuarial Science talk actually bored me and eventually put me into half sleeping mode.

I love the Vico drink which is given free by the Vico truck. I took 7-8 cups of Vico, it tasted good!

My dad came to pick me up, my mum suggested to go to PWTC for the Nan Yang Education Fair just to pick up some information about other universities. My mum is interested in the Stamford College's foundation course. But I'm more to KBU, keke!

I'm so tired I felt to reluctant to go home, summore have to walk to LRT with my mum! Reached home at 6 p.m., took my bath and eventually dozed off. My dad woke me up for dinner at 7 p.m. Grr! I wanna sleep! I was like a sleep walker, slept everywhere I went.

But I wonder why, so many hot girl had their dinner there, haha! Just so....irresistable, haha!

My dad's on the comp again! Dozed off for the day at 11.50 a.m.

To Janice and Pei Nee, be strong in everything that's coming, BG relationship is not everything. When the world forsakes you, God will never do. Remember, I'm here to support you, need someone, my phone is on!

To her, I love you, still do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4