Saturday Long Run

6 Dec

Woke up at 9.30a.m., Mum didn't wake me up, no one other than me was home anyway. Janice messaged me.

I brushed up and prepared myself to leave. Had nasi lemak and Teh-ais before I go. Dropped the letter to RBC to get a copy of CD "Galilee". Met Kok Hoe who was on the way to work with his girlfriend. Went to look for Janice and reached the meeting by 10.40a.m.

Well the meeting ended quite early. At least earlier than I expected.

Met up with Janice, we went to Kasturi to return her friend's Popular Member Card. Then we rushed off to Times Square.

Janice was extremely hungry. Pity her who did not have her breakfast this morning. She even burnt her tongue while eating. Just so cute when she was eating. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat.

She finished her lemon chicken fried rice and we left for Pavillion. I had no clue how to get there, so had to follow her. After 15 minutes walk......


Tada! Pavillion with its giant white Christmas Tree!


Well both of us loh. I wanted to take along with the Christmas Tree but I guess, angle problem.

We had no idea where the cinema is, although I've been there for a 3 times. So we practically loiterred around to look for the cinema. Haha, fortunately we went the right way and found the cinema in no time. Thank God we actually managed to get the earliest show, which was only 10minutes away from the time we reach.

We shared a cup of coke and went in with it. We watched the show "Bolt". It was awesome, but I think it will be better if it's 3D. We couldn't afford a 3D although it has a 3D version! The story was good and exciting, but I almost fell asleep because I was just too sleepy.

The show ended at 3p.m. It was early for us so we loiterred around.


OMG! Ants! No, just humans seen from the 4th floor.

Haha, we had a walk-a-thon all 2 hours, going places that she so wanted to go. We left Pavillion to Lot10. She missed the shop she worked last time so much, I accompanied her to watch the shop from far. She just didn't dare to walk in, she said she'll cry. Then we went into a building we thought was like Lot10 or Times Square. OMG that place was like an abandoned building. Lights off with only a few shops opened. It was creepy because I once dreamt of this place, which freaked both of us out. We left there instantly.

We walked into Sungei Wang due to the heavy rain and it got heavier and heavier. We stucked in it and had to find a way to escape to Times Square. Haha we thought of taking Monorail there but just to save that RM2.40, we shared umbrella and walked there.

Alright, we did something there k. Yes we did! We went to......


to...

TO....

TO....

TO....

TO....

buy some hair clips for herself.

I felt hungry as we reached Times Square. So we went to McD. I bought a fillet-o-fish and she bought a Chocolate Sundae. Then we went to the Arcade try to spend that we-thought-it-is fake one ringgit. I wanted to play Photo Hunt with her but the cashier didn't want to accept the note. OMG! How am I gonna get rid of this RM1 note?! So we left without playing Photo Hunt, she didn't want to.

Felt aimless, we were on our way home. We had a great time, yea we did. We shared many things and told each other problems. We thanked each other for spending time together(Can you believe it? Both of us actually thanked each other!)

I accompanied her home. I'm home alone anyway, just needed someone to fill that empty space.

So tired! I can't believe we walked almost the whole Bukit Bintang area! Our legs all cramped once we reached home.

I took a light bath and went dinner with my aunt and grandparents, just to save the dinner money, it was supposed to be on my grandmother's anyway, she was just lazy to cook. Had a nice dinner.

Came back at 8.30 p.m. and stuck to the computer till now.

Off for the day! God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4