Sg. Pertak Camp 29 Nov-1 Dec

In the previous post, it was all about the exciting day (and night). Well I'm gonna tell you about the rest of the day.

Sg. Pertak Camp Day 1

All ready to go. I packed everything in both my haversacks. It's normal for me to carry two haversacks front and back.

Reached school at 6.30a.m. Two boy scouts reached earlier than me, couldn't believe that they were earlier than me, so enthusiastic! I met LVK in the train but he rushed down to Petaling Street right after dropping his back.

The boys were idling, I ordered them to sweep the scout den a little, it's just too messy! Then I sneaked out with CLC to visit Allyson whose grandmother was rushed into hospital due to sodium deficiency. I met Allyson's sister for the first time. OMG, her face resembles one of my friend's look, as if they are the same person.

I left at 7.10a.m. Wei Nan fell us in and wanted us to leave early. I lied a little when we came back. Wei Nan assigned me a walkie-talkie since I successfully puzzled the word "Motorola" in radio-telephony. "Mike, Oscar, Tango, Oscar, Romeo, Oscar, Lima, Alpha!"

Au Yong ordered me to guide the bus driver from Merdeka Stadium to school. I took Heng Yuen's motor and rushed there immediately. Swt I wait for for about 15 minutes, Au Yong told me he's near MABA's bus stop. I had to turn back. The swt-est part is when I reached him, he told me:"Baru saya nampak sekolah!" Swt!

When I got back, the boys were carrying stuffs to the parking lot. Nothing much left for me to do, the Rovers had the priviledge to enter the bus and choose our seats first. Haha! It's so good to be a LAZY Rover, haha!

Everything was load and ready to go. After headcounts, there we go!

Mike Kilo Whiskey & Charlie Lima Charlie


KKB lake


Nice dimension isn't it?!

We reached Sg. Pertak by 10.30 a.m. Realised that a group of soldiers will be camping with us. They were kind enough to help us carry our heavy loads up to campsite on their powerful jeep and mountain bikes.


There goes my first injury! Due to excess Keypad pressing and Messaging.

We had a hard time looking for a place to pitch a tent, those who reached earlier took the best spots. But we smart Rovers helped by smart Old Ghost, got a better place, cushioned by thick grassy land! 7 of us shared an A-tent, the best tent. It started raining, or should it be drizzling. We hid into the A-tent, started to take a good rest.


Woot! Posey!


Wah! Water coming in! Oi! My pants wet d!


Wah! Run ah! My pants! My pants! I haven't wear!


Wooo~Gimme back my pants! Don't bully me! Sob!


No! Don't rape me! Don't! Btw, who wants to rape this hairy fatty?! NOBODY!

The rain stopped after 20 minutes, water rose a little, but the chilling water just tempted us to jump into in! All Rovers went swimming as the boy scouts and Seniors were having map reading course. So much to bath under chilling water, especially LCZ do that G-string action again. Lol

Half an hour later, Ah Hua came in Chee Wah's jeep, we all thought it was Chee Wah. Two women came down from that jeep. OMG! We have women joining us for camp wei! It was so exciting, I practically jump into the river and tell the Rovers, haha! The first girl I saw was a younger one. According to Heng Yuen, she's Ah Hua's daughter, which I realised after the camp is not. The other was Ah Hua's wife, Mo Tan 牡丹, name of China's National Flower.

They successfully caught our attention, probably only mine. Come on lah! I don't have a girlfriend right?! I'm justified to do that, lol!

Then we wiped ourselves and made ourselves a bomboo mattress and a clothes line to hang our clothes. We were too tired, Ben, CLC and I fell asleep until dinner is prepared......at 8.30 p.m.! Curry chicken a.k.a chicken-soaked-in-oil-that-tasted-spicy, boiled potatoes and fried vegetables.

We talked about religion and its pros and cons during dinner. OMG, the debate was so exciting! I realised, Wei Nan and Au Yong totally had no clue about Bible! Haha! The funniest thing I hear was the statement, "God RAPED Virgin Mary." My eyeball bulged out and laughed my arse off! Haha! I know this is not something that I should laughed at, but that was just ridiculous. God doesn't even have to rape someone, He just put someone in your stomach! And further, Mary was a virgin when she was bearing Jesus, how is she raped?! Haha! I couldn't stop laughing! Wei Nan didn't even know what's Jews and Gentiles. He thought Jews' a religion which is actually a race.

The debate continued to the extend of Star Trekist, Buddhism is a way of life rather than religion, the diversion of Taoism and Buddhist in Malaysia, Taoism exciting funeral, corrupting teaching of Taoism funeral, difference between good Christian and annoying Christian and etc. The debate did give me a better view of life, yet had not shaken my faith in Jesus but strengthen me to be a good Christian rather than an annoying Christian.

11.30p.m. dozed off for the day.

The question remains, who's Yuki?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diary
(2 Dec)
Well, woke up early today wanted to take a look at her condition for her exam. But came to thought that I'm not suppose to be the one appearing, nor the one hoped to appear, I got back to bed but couldn't sleep. Woke up again at 9.50a.m. and rushed to school. Sms-ed with someone on the way, cuz I really had no mood came to think of her again. Returned my book, then came to realise that I forgot two other books. Called her for the first time after a week, missed her voice so much, but God was playing the phone reception, our conversation was interrupted. Have to go school again tomorrow! But nevermind, I'm going Low Yat tomorrow to get a job in the coming PC Fair, pray for me that I'll get one, please!

Finally finish the blog post about that adventurous day (and night). Thanks "Y" for the day, kept me talking whole day, lol. The end for the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4