Money: Source of All Quarrel

8 Dec

OMG! My mum came home and had never stop nagging since then. Well let's not talk about her cuz we gonna talk about her all the way down.

So we went for dinner since my grandma took a day off (herself). My dad made a detour to Pudu Maybank branch and asked me to draw RM770 from my saving account since I'm sharing the account with him.

I checked my account, RM858. WTF! Where the heck my money went?! If I draw RM770, then I would only have RM88 left! Gosh Where's my RM500+ savings? O no! This is the consequences of having an ATM card and never make a record of transection. Okay, my daily withdrawal limit is RM500 only, so I drew RM500 for my dad and started to count my money.

Then I got confused when my mum started nagging, nagging and nagging again. Actually she was just trying to help but I just won't listen to her, my bad actually. Then I figured out where the money went. I had some quarrel with my mum about this and other stuff, including my slumber attitude that day when my mum was buying clothes for me. Frankly, I just don't like shopping, I just so wanted someone who knows everything about me and buy things for me without bothering me.

My dad started teaching me and lecturing me. He told me to just keep quiet to listen to elders who might experience better than us. He was just so upset hearing that I say my mum is naggy. Well it was really my fault. I can just sit and listen to girls who tell me their problems and everything yet I can't just patiently listen to my mum's advice.

Thanks to my dad's lecture which almost made me cry (again you crybaby!). I had a clearer picture now and I guess I'll try to fix my weaknesses then. OMG! I felt so terrible and guilty when my dad claimed that he can tell 20 things that I'm bad in and not a thing about my mum. I guess I'm really that bad.

So I went home and rushed into my room to check my receipts and the RM240 that I thought I have not banked in. Gosh! my RM240 is gone! O God!

Then everything confused me again and I got so pissed-off. But this time I tried to listen to my dad and count everything again. Until I gave up and asked my mum to calculate for me! the mist just "woop!" and cleared. Gosh! I should have listened to my mum earlier, then I would not have to be in this mess.

So now I have my savings back and finally made an account book for myself. I guess God had taught me a good lesson this time. Thanks to both my Fathers and my mother for this good lesson.


My Account book!

Money eh! The worst thing that always bring quarrel between men and even family. "Heart of Greed" (Hong Kong Drama) revealed it all, in fact I just experienced it first-hand. Money can be a blessing, yet can be a great tool of Satan. Lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4