Full Gear to Papa

16 Dec

Today's session probably was the most boring session of all! Gosh, I was bored to death! A lot of newcomers today, but too bad didn't managed to meet them and break the ice. Fish brought her friend as promised. Shocked me, an MBSian showed up today, I forgot his name. Ming Yen's friend Vincent was one of them, got to know that Beatrice is interested in him, haha! Well he does look cool!

Those who joined us at 9 Dec are required to attend an orientation like we had on the 4 and 5 Dec, we call them the newbies. We Old-bies have to go to the Berjaya University to have our session with the BOH old-bies. The class was terribly dull because we were doing the P.O.S. thingy again, while the BOH guys were practising pepperoni topping.


I look so silly in this hair net and apron!


All of them!


Pepperon-ated!


Back to zero! For pizza!

Grr! I just can't stand the long-winded lecture by Mr. G! Btw, sorry that I said something that offended the others, touched on sensitive issues, sorry because I didn't know. Tan Sri Vincent Tan came to visit the University today, to avoid being "toot", just in case, we were released earlier.

She's still in Langkawi, must be having a great time with her lover. And I'm working like bull, not knowing my goal. The world is cold, yea, it is. When you needed someone, they will not just be there. I've been advicing people in their relationships as if I'm a Love Doctor, but in fact, I'm the worst lover of all! I miss that starry night, just feel so warm when you can share nice and beautiful things with someone. I love you, still do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4