Coffee Latte

17 Dec

Today was the biggest practical joke! Those contractors were late again! We were suppose to "invade" the restaurant by today. I brought extra shirt, so eager just to clean up the restaurant and start business right away! Grr, but Jeffrey came with a bad news! We were off for the day! WTF! We came all the way here just to......Fish was like "Huh~~~!" Daniel didn't seem happy after all, in the end, nothing else that we could do. Just to cheer us up, Daniel told us to get a free coffee at Starbucks! Gosh! FREE COFFEE!

All of us went there, queued up like civillized men, but grabbed the coffee and sugar like barbarians, haha! Utusan Melayu even snapped some picture of Sookie, Miko and other girls! The coffee was real good! No wonder their coffee is so popular even though they are so expensive! It is the brand that keeps people coming. It's a pride for those who drink coffee in Starbucks, according to Vincent. But it is a fact that their service is first class.

I sat down at the shop and enjoy the first Starbucks coffee of my life. I had a little chat with Grace about church and salvation. It was really an encouraging talk, it made me so want to go to church often and pray for my family's salvation. We talked about the end days, 666, and even about Heaven and Hell.

I went to draw some money (again!) and reached home at 11.40 p.m. I even brought home the coffee cup!


My first Starbucks' Coffee!


The insulator sleeve and the cup. I like the design!



Ssssssiiiiiippppp!



Yummy!

Lol, Vincent was right in someway, haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4