Sa Wa Dee Kap!

15 Dec

4 new guys joined us today! Amos, the chinese guy who does not speak Mandarin, Fish, the chinese (pretty) girl who does not speak at all (she speaks lah, not English loh)! We have 2 Thai today, Fauziah and Rohani (Both Muslims), sawadeekap! So excited to know them.

Amos was the first I met, talked to him. At least he talks, it's okay because today's his first day here. Fish was kinda hard one. She doesn't smile and doesn't talk! I actually had to use half of my day just to break the ice. Well, she's good! I thought she's new but she's better than me! Especially the serving part! She could actually carry the tray properly and full with confidence! Haha, sorry for, you know, being annoying and such kehpo. Yup, I have to admit, she's really good! And of course, PRETTY!

Well, both the Thais are degree graduates. Here in Malaysia to study. I think they must be really good to be able to study out of country. They can speak good English, real good one. They can even speak nice Malay! Btw, they are hot too. Yup, Thais are hot!

Well, nothing big actually happened. But felt offended by Kevin. I think he didn't mean to, just that I felt. Still acceptable for me.

I have real bad mood now, everybody is ignoring me. I don't know, I just feel so lonely. She's off to Langkawi Island as planned. Yuki is busy with her stuff. Janice is still sad. I guess I'm the loneliest of all. I guess I just have to keep working, earn more money to make people around me happy and forget everything that saddens me. Christmas is near. Sorry Jesus, I'm working on Christmas. God bless! Sign off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4