Pangkor Fan-zy!

18 Dec

My bones ached as I crawled up from my bed. We gonna step in the restaurant for the first time today, and we are so going into it!

My mum invited me for a breakfast at New Chor Kee, which is located across the street. I picked up my motorbike and ramped all the way there, where I almost hit a car. My mum followed her friend, left me behind. Immediately after my breakfast, I ramped all the way back to LRT station, leaving my bike by the road side, locked of course.

I made it in time today. Everyone was excited, but I couldn't see Fish in sight, I thought she's late or something. I felt a little disappointed, well.

We had a little problem, the restaurant is STILL NOT READY YET! Okay, let's move our buttocks up to Berjaya University again! There, we FOH practiced on our P.O.S system, while the BOH practice their cuttings and learn how to handle chemicals. It was so boring! Especially when Fish is not around, if she's around, I would enjoy at least a little, well, you know what, haha!

After lunch, we finally enterred the restaurant and started to remove all the protective stickers from our brand new cooking utensils. I didn't feel good about the restaurant, it is packed and small! Probably it's because there were too many stuffs there. Then we moved back to Level 12 meeting room and spent the "rest of our life" there.

So sad to know Fish is quitting. I was like, stunted for a moment. For a moment I thought I found a reason to go to work, now it's like......Okay, nevermind, there are gonna be loads more of reason to continue working. I quickly messaged her but couldn't get any reason out of her why she quited.

Ganesan is on with his long-winded story again, so boring. Finally we got our invitation for the Family Day, where we are allowed to bring any 3 immediate family members to have a free lunch on the 21 Dec! Too bad I will not be in KL that time, can't serve them.

Oh ya, I'm off to Pangkor Island from tomorrow onwards, so I might not be able to update my blog, but please stay tune! Will be back on action on 21 Dec, night! Haha!

Abby if you see this, call me please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4