Today I Was Born

Today I was born,
Today God blew in the breath of life on me,
Just like God did to Adam.

Today I celebrated,
Today I blew the flame off the candle on the cake,
Just like God did to Adam.

Today I am blessed,
Today God blew dusts and haze off me,
Just like I did to the candle.

Today I am more than blessed,
To get to know that they care,
To get to recognize myself,
To get to recognize my LORD,
To get the happiest day of my life.

Happy Birthday, Kar Wai and thank You, Jesus! I love You!
And so are you, my beloved friends.

I dedicate this very poem:
To my LORD who loves and blesses me abundantly,
To Pooi San who organized and planned the celebration,
To Wai Jeann&Lung Chuin who gave me a big surprize,
To Ben&Voon Keong for that lovely handphone holder,
To Chuan Zheng&Zhi Hao for skipping their tuition classes to celebrate with me,
To Lap Bann&Voon Keong who came but didn't sing with us,
To Abigail who rushed for the celebration and that lovely wallet.
And to my friends who gave me their best wishes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4