The Owner's Son

i dragged my worn out body
came to house of the vineyard owner

i dragged myself towards the door
it was small and narrow

i knocked at the door
no one answered

i knocked again
the door did not open

again i knocked
i could only hear the knocking sound

here i knocked again
He opened the door

i asked
can you help me?
i'm thirsty
i'm hungry
i'm suffering here
i have nothing

He said gently
I have nothing to give you
But you can have my Son

He is the water
drink it and you will never get thirsty

He is the bread
eat it and you will never get hungry

He will bring salvation
receive it and you will never suffer again

believe in Him
and you will have everything

[John 4:14 "but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."]
[Matthew 26:26 "......Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it,......, "Take and eat; this is my body.""]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4