Tagged!

Ya, kinda dull for others who read this blog full of crazy things about Jesus and His Father. Haha, for an enthusiastic person like me, just could not stop praising God and all wonderful things He did to me (though not always), it ain't crazy for me!

But well, to fill some hungers, of course, for me feeding you is just temporarily, I don't have the Bread from Jesus that can make you no hunger forever, and since someone tagged me, might as well just make this blog a little bit more interesting.

Somebody tagged me, I don't know, my name appeared on the blogpost.

It sounds:"
Name any of your 5 friends(or more) and follow what is written below.
- Name of friend
- Picture (optional)
- Nicknames (if available)
- 3 things you think he/ she likes
- 2 things that you think he/she dislikes
- 1 thing which is special about him/her
- 1 thing that you think is interesting about him/her
- 1 thing that you can comment about him/her

After that, tag 8 of your friends which can be either in the list or not."

Sien!
____________________________________________________________________
Okay, Name....Who ah?

Name: Cheong Lung Chuin

Nickname: DragonBall, Cheong Gor(which sounds like "singing" in Cantonese), Grandson

Things he likes:
-Singing Jay Chou's songs
-Computers
-Gaming
-Basketball
-Guitar

Things he dislikes:
-Troubles
-Paying money

Any thing special?
He looks like Andy Lau when he's smiling, and his wrinkles look like Jacky Cheung.

Any thing interesting?
Yea, of course, my bestie! The cool guys who not only looks cool but also calm in making any decisions. When girls are around, he doesn't talk as much as others, but when it comes to crapping, he can be real crappy. He's serious in his work and because of his calmness in making decisions and actions, he is always the one who stop my hasty actions. My 1st bestie!

Sir, can you please give us your comment about this fellow here?
(Self-claimed) He looks like Jacky Cheung, smiles like Andy Lau, sings like Jay Chou, plays basketball like Jet Li (Handling people instead of handling the ball)
____________________________________________________________________
Coming Up Next On Play House Disney, opps, sorry, On Dash Forward!

Name: Benedict Au Wen Cheun

Nickname: Ben, Sui Zai a.k.a Sei Zai Bao(Pooi San calls him by that), Peng Wah(His father's name)

Things he likes:
-Football of course!
-Maths
-Gaming
-Belacan+Salt=Darn Salty

Things he dislikes
-Some teachers
-Religion
-Prefects

Anything special?
He is extremely tall and thin which is a big contrast to all the other members of his family, that's why I asked him whether he is picked up from rubbish dump(sounds insulting). You will always see him in tight long pants, he say he could not find the fitting size for his extremely long feet and extremely "big bunch", haha! he has the widest palm of all of us.

Anything interesting?
He plays seriously in all football games. I've seen him crying over a lost inter-class game and smashing tables for not performing well during PJ periods. He is also like anyone of us, crappy and laugh in a very "big-shot" manner. The violent guy with a loving heart, Taekwando black belt. He only has one fashion style: extremely large T-shirt + long jeans + a pair of sport shoes.

Say something lah
Hey my "son", keep up the good work, you are doing fine. You know, I was always envy that you can always do better than me, in sports definitely. Keep me envying!
____________________________________________________________________
Next!

Name: Law Chuan Zheng

Nickname: Prince of Love Poems(情诗王子), Grandson

Things he likes:
-Blogging
-Hanging out
-Writing love poems
-Mandarin
-Act cute
-Guitar

Things he dislikes:
-People grabs his "man-breast"
-People messing with him
-People trying to take control over him

Anything special?
His poems are romantic and saddening. His Mandarin is extremely good. You will always see him acting cute and innocent, and they look disgusting, haha!

Anything interesting?
As a leader, he is always the one arguing with me, or vice versa. However, we share some similar personality. We are sentimental and we hate "People climbing on top of his head, metaphorically speaking."(quoted from Abigail's blog). And that's the reason why we understand each other through argument.

Sir, what do you see?
See what see? Lol, well, keep up the good work on your poems, you can really charm girls with that!
____________________________________________________________________
Come on! Gimme more!

Name: Lee Voon Keong

Nickname: Windtalker, Siew Keong(referring to cockroach)

Things he likes
-Books
-English
-Crap

Things he hates
-To be serious
-Homework

Anything special?
His incredible English Language ability. He has the strongest English Language among us. High distinction in UNSC, which is a freaking hard exam.

Anything interesting?
His capability to manipulate words and turn it into something crappy. He is my most supportive friend ever since he was my assistant patrol leader in scout movement. His playful nature, however, he never get serious. He has the widest range of books read. He even read Bible for the sake of knowing the stories. Although he's a free-thinker like any other of my besties, he will not miss a thing in telling you a single story in the Bible, and I was so impressed lately that he commented on the Book of Revelation. Even more, he actually told me every single detail of event written in the Bible. A real book worm.

Err, anything you wanna say?
You are the first that I want to share the Gospel with, Voon Keong, since you know the Bible quite well. Open your heart, He is merciful. Get serious sometimes...
____________________________________________________________________
Go on, go on!

Walao, so glad I have so many friends to be boasted about, thank God! Praise Him!

Name: Lau Lap Bann

Nickname: Lapan(Eight in Malay), 老板(sounds like his English name) a.k.a Boss, Iron Eater(吃铁的)

Things he likes
-Handphone or portable games
-Metallic "Food"(says who? Say us!)
-Football

Things he dislikes
I don't know, he never show his true colour. Have to dig!
-Found one lately......ask him to play while he's working...swt!

Anything special?
He capability to do anything hardcore, as in, he can take up responsibility and he is definitely heavy duty. That's why we call him Iron Eater. His great amount of stamina makes him a good sportsman, we say he gain his stamina by eating steels and drinking mercury, that's why he can "tank". Oh yea, he's like Doreamon too. Ask him for a book that the subject is not in the timetable for the day, he can dig it out of his bag for you. (Iron Man definitely gonna lose to him, he eats Iron Man in whole, hahaha!)

Anything interesting?
His responsible attitude fits his nickname as a Boss. He will make sure every job assigned to him done properly. He seldom fail to carry out his duty. Probably because of his father kept controlling him. His inner self is to be explore. If you get to know him more, he is also a crappy person like us, more of less, even more perverted than me. Borrow him your phone, let him have some handphone games that he will never have, you will feel sorry to take it back. Let him use the computer, he seldom have the chance to play. His nice-to-everyone, just-take-advantage-of-me attitude always cause him to be in disadvantage, that's why we always defend him when someone is trying to take advantage of him, he will just smile and let it be if you don't stop him. This is the humbleness the Bible is talking about, I have lots to learn from him.

Just for you!
Hey Boss, you will success one day, yes you will! But dun compress your inner self. You have to learn to let it out sometimes.
____________________________________________________________________
2 more to go!

Name: Zhi Hao

Nickname: Fei Hao

Things he likes
-Gadgets (camera, computers, PDA, etc.)
-Hacking
-Photo-shooting

Things he dislikes
-Politics
-Someone gets into his nerves
-When the Scout's Den is messy

Anything special?
See him photo-shooting everywhere! His obsession with gadgets is just.....crazy!

Anything interesting?
The big shot guy always complaint about something. Yea, he hates people climb over their head just as I do. Acts too fast like me....too hasty....

Cakap je lah!
Hey Zhi Hao, remember, I'm here to support you always! Because we are the same "species".
____________________________________________________________________
People say, the essence is always tasted last.

Here it goes!

Name: Abigail Chan (Don't wanna put the full name)

Nickname: ABC, Panda, A-BIG-GILL/A-BIG-HOLE(some Lower 6 called her by that lately)

Things she likes
-Chocolate, Pearl Milk Tea, Ice-cream, Mash-mallow!
-Books
-Music (Violin especially)
-Biology
-Shopping, fashion
-Disturb me! Hit me hard at the back!
-Sleeping!
-Me! (Perasan!)
-God, The Gospel, Bible!

Things she hates
-Headache
-Accused of a crime or whatever she did not commit
-Showing her weakness in front of her friends
-People gets into her nerves
-Me speaking foul languages
-Me being hasty in acting
-When "someone" is going out with some seductive individual
-When I scold her for wasting food and money (Correct me if I'm wrong)
-People insulting the Bible and Lord Jesus

Anything Special
Yea, she is special, for me. She have got a nice scent and I love the scent as much as I....erkhmm.... Her capability of making me smile and laugh and cry and moody makes her special than any other girls I've met so far, seriously.

Anything interesting
She is crappy, sometimes. Haha, as you see, most of my friends are crappy. Her enthusiasm for Lord is just.....putting me to shame. She thoughtful, willing to spend money and time for anyone precious to her. She's sentimental, gentle yet firm. She's especially naggy to me for she's especially open to me. One of the person that change my life 180 degree other than Jesus and some teacher.

You have somoething to say?
Err...I don't think I need to comment anything, since you know me very freaky well, and since you were not commenting me on your tag. Hmmph!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there are more friends that means alot to me but it will be a long long long long long story if I continue....I guess I'll stop here.

Here's the list of people tagged
  1. Chuan Zheng
  2. Voon Ho
  3. Ariel (Drop me your blog URL please)
  4. Anyone who read this (Leave me your blog address)
Xx[[[THE END]]]xX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4