The Stuck Kite

Today, I walked around the corridor in front of my grandma's house. I was waiting for someone to call, or maybe, message me. I was troubled, not as troubled as the one I'm waiting for.

My grandma's house is on the fifth floor, I can get a pretty clear view there. Someone was playing a kite, probably 300 meter or more away from my grandma's house. I thought the one playing the kite was kinda stupid playing in place surrounded by trees. I could see the kite floating up and down, powerless, helpless.

In a narrow place like that, surrounded by tree, it's kinda hard for the kite to actually fly high. In the end, the kite got stuck on some branches, never came down again.

In our life, sometimes we can find ourselves depart from a narrow place just like the kite. Peer pressure, financial, relationships, and etc. And when we depart from that point, we might face a lot of problems or obstacles, slowing us down, helplessly, powerlessly. Then when we started to find ourselves lost in the mist of problems, our life floats up and down.

Sometimes, we might end up stuck in some situation where we face dilemma and unable to escape from it.

Then we start questioning:"Where is God?!"

Our human nature is filled with impatience, doubt, unbelieving, unfaithful to God. Whenever we face problems, we tend to question God's presence.

Well why can't we wait patiently, give God some time, probably it is not the time for God to carry out His plan. For when it is the right timing, He will lift His hand, pulling off the branches that held you tightly, then using His gentle hands to comfort you, and bless you abundantly.

God will not always use the same way to save you.

1 Chronicles 14:10,14 [so David inquired of God: "Shall I go and attack the Philistines? Will you hand them over to me?" The LORD answered him, "Go, I will hand them over to you."......so David inquired of God again, and God answered him, "Do not go straight up, but circle around them and attack them in front of the balsam trees."]


He will use unpredictable ways to help us out. Unpredictable because we are merely humans, we can't see what is the Almighty God's plan, we are not Him.

So when you find yourself stuck on some branches, never hesitate to ask, never hesitate to pray, your prayers will be answered.

Matthew 7:7 [Ask and it will be given to you]
Esther 7:2 [......what is your petition? It will be given you. What is your request? Even up to half the kingdom, it will be granted.]


There's a difference between you and the kite, you have LORD, our Almighty God to help you, but the kite don't. It's just whether you want Him to or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4