(==)17 Years Ago(==) Before(==)After(==) [Part 2]

I moved up to Form 3. Chapel period was getting bigger for me. From Wesley Tower's Multipurpose Hall, we moved to the church. The place got bigger and better, so was the preaching work.

But I never listen. I was arrogant. Thought that I can handle anything. Only weak asses need Him, I thought.

I used to sleep, I used to joke, I used to talk whenever a speaker or a preacher is speaking. I changed praises for God into vile, ugly words. I always turned Him down.

He is great, surely He is. His grace, His mercy on me, is limitless. In spite of all the things that I had done to Him, He blessed me instead of punishing me.

He blessed me with friends that I ever needed. In that very year I started Locasha, my first online chit-chat forum with 110 members in it. I became a webmaster that very year, not to say successful, but it was that online forum that God sent me friends and tied us up together.

He blessed me with result of flying colours. I scored 8A's in my PMR that very year. How graceful He is!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My third year in secondary education, by His plan, I attended tuition classes in Martin Tuition Center. The place where I met Pooi San and Wai Jeann.

Wai Jeann was one of the most popular girl among the student in my tuition class. She's pretty, and lots of boy admired her, especially my MBS gang. She's bright and friendly. She always has a smile on her face. (She looks like she's smiling even if she is not.)

Pooi San was the shy but bright girl. She's quite popular, especially her internet life. She doesn't talk much in her daily life, but when she's online! She has endless conversations and topics. Probably because she keeps all her topics to talk online.

Locasha brought all of us together and I fell in love with Pooi San. We started a "Family". Lung Chuin, Chuan Zheng and Cherylina(Xiang Ning) called her "grandma", which eventually turned into "amah", in the forum. I dated Pooi San not long after they started calling her that, so I became "grandpa" which they called me,"Yeye". Then Benedict and Wai Jeann were brought in. Pooi San and I couldn't have "grandchildren" without first having "children", so we made Benedict and Wai Jeann to be their "parents".

Ever since, we had a stronger friendship than ever. We had fun together and it is the "Family" that always brought us together.

Three months later, no long after PMR, Pooi San and I broke up, but the "Family" bond never faded.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then God continued His plan on me. I wasn't like King David, so I was never made king of 10th BB Air Scout Senior Troop(Troop Leader) that I desperately wanted.

That year was miserable. The Court of Honour was totally ruinned and we did not really have a Troop Leader, we made Chuan Zheng "President" instead of Troop Leader.

However, He granted me strength and wisdom.(Though I did not realize.) I had almost complete control over the troop, but it is being boastful to say this. I should say, I took over most of the leadership and planning job. It was not easy for me. Great power comes great responsibility.

I was still blind, could not see Him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of us moved up to Form 4, with sorrow that I broke up with Pooi San. Not long after we broke up, Pooi San had another boyfriend. A lot more handsome than me.

Form 4, year of challenges. especially on our relationships and scout matters. We planned to have a campfire, but it all ruined. That was the starter of all quarrel. But quarrels made us stronger and our heart grew fonder.

One day, in the library I asked,"Who's that girl probate?" "Abigail." "Oh, I see!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[END OF PART 2]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4