(==)17 Years Ago(==) Before(==)After(==) [Finale]

God's patience and perseverance had paid Him reward. Year 2008, my Form 5 year was the year I found Him and recognized Him.

He sent me wonderful people to bring me nearer to Him. And it was all miracle how things happened.

Abigail was the one He sent. And that was how my wonderful journey with Him started.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a miracle how I met Abigail. Somehow, you wouldn't expect to pick up a random friend and then develop into a strong friendship.

I'll tell the story of Abigail and I much deeper because it was her who God sent and let me recognize Him.

I still couldn't believe. It all started from a forwarded e-mail from Woo Xian Lum, a librarian.

It was a mail about......well I call it spam. I opened and read it. I didn't give a damn about that mail anyway. When I was about to hit the [Back to Inbox] button, the word "Abigail" caught my sight. I don't know why but it interested me. Xian Lum also forwarded the mail to her and her name appeared as a recipient.

I asked myself:"Is this the Abigail in the library? Well it might be, since Xian Lum is also a librarian. No wrong adding her right? It won't cost me a cent to add her in MSN, just try my luck. Maybe it's really her then I can have at least a female friend in school. She QUITE leng lui what?! Just add la!"

So, copy, Add a Contact, paste, OK!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was God's plan for me. If all things did not take place, I might not have been saved by Jesus. It was Abigail who God sent for me, just like Jesus who He sent for us.

It was through her that God revealed Himself entirely to me. She lent me books on God. I didn't really want to bother about those books. But since she's a leng lui(beauty, hot girls in Cantonese), just read a little lah!

It was one of her book, "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About God (but were afraid to ask)" that impacted me so much and urged me to know more about Him. The urge was strong, it gave me the courage to attend Christian Fellowship in my school. Thank God that Eng Hoe invited me. And thank God I met Abigail there, again. Thank God again, she explained to me along our way home. And thank God, she invited me for a daily morning prayer in school.

Lastly, thank God I repented and Jesus was in me, and lived in me "happily ever after"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A week before Christmas, as usual I loitered around the big wide web and found nothing else to do. So I went through my MSN Messenger(now known as Windows Live Messenger, I wonder if Bill Gates fed up with the name MSN, haha!), and I caught "Abigail" in sight. A voice in my mind told me to double-click on her name and say hi.

So I did as what I was told. I started chatting with her, and we have a wonderful conversation which filled up my free time.

School holiday soon was over a week or more after Christmas. I prepared a present for her, lol, as a present of our start of friendship, it didn't mean anything else, okay?! It's still clear in my mind that day was a Tuesday. I ran all over the school to look for her and passes her the present.

Later on, I met her in Christian Fellowship. That was my first time actually involve with religion activity. I met her there and she was shocked to see me because I told her I didn't believe in God. After the Christian Fellowship, I walked her to her tuition center. From then on, I started to stay back for her and walk her home.

Our friendship developed further because something happened which I'm not supposed to tell. She started telling me secrets, which I promised to keep. We did things together, she would cry telling me sorrows(sometimes) and I laugh telling her funny stuffs(everytime) or vice versa. No one ever do that with me.

[We weren't really friends. We never cried together.]William H.Terry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is magical isn't it? How God worked His plan on me. I was nothing, but in order for me to recognize Him, He made wonders in my life. From the everyone-hates-him boy, to someone that people recognizes, to a boy who is so devoted to Him.

He loves me so much, He could do anything for me. He knows my sorrows and helped me whenever I need Him, even if He knows He will not get the credit. He is graceful! Yes He is!

Now, He will always have this credit, because I know, He is the one who deserves it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, all these best friends God sent me celebrated my 17th birthday since I was born. I did not expect much, and I acted like a fool, thought that the birthday will be like the same old birthdays, no one really cares.

For my surprise, they bought me cake, and sang me the birthday song. My tear hung on my eyes, but I wiped it off.

My 17th birthday, 3 June 2008. The day I celebrated a birthday I never expected. The first birthday since I turned to God and it is an awesome one. I dedicate this day to the LORD, celebrating not only my birthday, but to celebrate God has me turned to Him at last.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This 3 parts story is dedicated to all my friends, who recognizes me by who I am. I thank all of you, for being around when I needed, for giving encourages and strength in anything I do, for recognizing me, for doing everything for me, and especially for HAVING THE WONDERFUL 17th BIRTHDAY with me!

Most of all I thank Jesus, who sent me good friends, who sent me Abigail, who tried so hard to do everything for me, who provided me shelter and refuge, who tried me, who saved me, who forgive me, who healed me, who guided, who become my shepherd, who raised me from the death, who blessed me abundantly and who forgive my sins.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING, I LOVE YOU!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[THE END]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4