Running in Darkness

I can't see what's ahead,
Just plain dark.
With tiny hope,
I keep running.
With tiny faith,
I keep running.

I am lost,
In the mist of darkness.
Can't see what lies ahead,
Can't see what will tremble me,
Can't see who will be there for me,
Can't see which way I am going.

I am longing for help,
Waiting for someone to hold my hand,
Pull me,
Guide me.

LORD, I am waiting,
I can't see what You see.
Don't fill me with doubt,
For I am weak.
Don't fill me with trails,
For I am foolish.

Fill me with strength,
So I will be able to keep running.
Fill me with wisdom,
So I will be able to choose the correct way.
Fill me with lights,
So I will be able to see what lies ahead.
Fill me with Yourself LORD!
So I will be able to know Your divine plan for me!

LORD, let Your will be done,
I'm here,
Waiting,
Longing for Your help.
I'm here,
Waiting,
Use me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4