MDJ 25 Oct 2012

ODB 25 Oct 2012
The author said:"...Sometimes the busyness of everyday life blocks our view. We take for granted His amazing work in our lives. We lose the wonder of the cross. We lose the wonder of the cross. We forget the privilege of being His child. We neglect the pleasure of His presence and miss the beauty of His creation.

What can I say? Nothing, because Iam at fault here. Just last night there was so many grudges in my heart. I felt like the whole world is against me. My heart was cursing at everything and it burns with ander, which is fear and worry in disguise.

I realise I was worried because I don't trust God. I blame God for such ugly situation. While all things came like a tsunami, I forgot His splendor. I forgot that my God is was bigger than this. I forgot that my God is more than able in this.

Defeated. I realised I did not enjoy. In the midst of all these I entrapped myself with expectations of achievement. I was not set free. How can I enjoy when I'm worried about something that can be solved? This camp is meant for me to enjoy. I shall take faith, let me enjoy His presence in this camp and let Him take care of the rest.

P.s. After sharing with Jason alone for devotion that night, we both realised we focused too much on the 12 empty spaces that we couldn't fill rather than the 28 persons who already signed up. We both forgot how much God ALREADY blessed us and focusing on things we do not have. Tonight's devotion was really a revelation for both of us. We finally were able to let go and really focus on those who are willing to join us and finally enjoy the camp for what it is. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4