MDJ 21 Oct 2012

OBD 21 Oct 2012
Today as I went through YouTube for some voting videos as preparation for MAD Week, I stumbled upon a clip that broke me into tears. My soul is weary and all that Jesus asks of me is to hold on. But the storms come and the rain hits, I feel tired.

If Jesus is to declare today "harvest day", I would want Jesus to find me still holding on to direct people to Him. If He is to ask me to present each fruit that I have gathered, I would like to present my peace, kindness and self-control. So let me sow to the spirit and reap eternal life.

Therefore, to remind myself, I ought to test my own actions, without comparing myself to someone else. In all that I do, I should ask myself, "Am I sowing to please my flesh or the Spirit? Am I going to reap destruction or eternal life?"

Let me not be weary in doing good, for at the proper time, I will reap a harvest if I do not give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4