I Do Not Have Time


John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Jesus has come to give us a life to the full, so that we can live it. But how can we live life to the full when we are so caught up by our own guilt and worries? Didn't Jesus come to set us free from sins by paying the penalty for all of us? Then why are we sometimes questioning ourselves, "Should I do this? Should I eat that? What have I done? Am I guilty? What can I do to make it up to God? How many good works is enough? Is it ok if I missed my prayer yesterday?"

I want to live a life to the fullest then I do not have time to think all these questions which Christ Himself has already solved for me. To be truthful, there isn't ENOUGH good work that we can do to make it up for our mistakes, there isn't a way to cover back our prayers, there isn't enough money to cleanse your guilt, there isn't enough that we can do to please Him. After all, Hebrews 11:6 says, "...without faith it is impossible to please God...."

Therefore I live life with a faith that God has forgiven me through the works of Christ on the cross, that I no longer lives in sin but in Christ. Turn back to Christ for only through Christ we are justified and henceforth be relieved from our guilt. And sin no more, for this grace is given at the cost of His life. So brothers and sisters in Christ, do not let fear stops you, do not let guilt holds you back. God made us, and believe it or not, He never make junk.

Let's live a life to the fullest by doing everything out of love of Him, not by guilt nor by fear. Christ has set us free and He did not die in vain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4