MDJ 20 Oct 2012

ODB 20 Oct 2012
Today's passage seems to peak to me more clearly.My heart lacks peace as CF Family Camp draws near. We need about 15 more participants to cover the numbers. I totally did not expect this when we booked the place for 40 persons. For a moment I feel regret to have made such hasty decision with so much faith.

But somehow today's passage seems to be telling me, "Hey, take this as a test of faith." Then I started asking myself, how would I react if God is not going to fill up the remaining spots? What am I going to do? Am I going to be angry at God , or am i going to continue to love Him the same way?

God works at His own timing, let me trust Him, after all when the committee prayed, we asked God to make this camp the way He wants it to be. God has made so much miracles for this camp, should I point my finger at God for one thing that He wouldn't do the way I want it?

The passage says, "...delay, if we accept it, can produce the quieter virtues - humility, patience, endurance and persistance - qualities that are often last to be learned." Well, aren't these virtues that I've been praying for? This would be a great training from God.

So God, I commit this camp into Your hands. My heart will be still and awaits Your timing and will. Would You work Your miracles again? If You are willing, fill up the camp, for my heart is troubled. But above all, may Your will be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4