MDJ 22 Oct 2012

ODB 22 Oct 2012
There's a thousand things that I ought to give thanks, more than what my mortal brain can recall. But it's funny that I don't do it often enough.

Today alone I have so many to give thanks to God. When Pei Juan of 1st year texted that she would be able to join Family Camp, I shouted for joy. I thank GOd because that really lifted my spirit.

I thank God for getting rid one thing that had been bothering me. Wang Ching wanted to come for Family Camp and his Islamic background put me in a dillemma. While we were squeezing our brain trying to weight good out of the bad, Wang Ching decided that he wants to celebrate Hari Raya Haji. A part of me feel sorry that he couldn't make it, but a bigger part of me felt relieved that I have one less thing to worry about.

I thank God for dinner tonight, for he blessed Gilbert so much to bless me a dinner at Shnagri-La. I thank God I could dig out some time to come for today's devotion. I thank God for the place we had devotion too.

I gotta learn to thank God at any moment I can, because He deserves more than "any moment".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4