MDJ 18 Oct 2012

OBD 18 Oct 2012
I guess sometimes even when I see unfairness that happens to me, I too will ask, "Why God, why?!" And we tend to think we deserves more of God. But little do we know, even as we think like that, we started to focus on ourselves rather than God Himself.

I think this is a great reminder to all of us, we were all "by-standers" who were "standing around" before God came and gave us a "job". We all forget that i twas God's grace that gave us purpose, so I guess He totally has the right to give the same to anyone else. When we start to think that we deserve more blessing and things, aren't we in a way saying:" I found God and worked hard for Him, I DEMAND God to give me."

I think I need to keep reminding myself that I am saved by God's grace and only on Him that I should turn my eyes on.


~~~
TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS,
LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE,
AND THE THINGS OF EARTH WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM,
IN THE LIGHT OF HIS GLORY AND GRACE!
~~~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4