The X-Approach [Day 4]

Day 4, another day of great harvest!

2 people whom I shared with accepted Christ! And I give all credit to Him, My LORD and Saviour.

At last, I did my personal sinner's prayer. Lol, after sharing with so many people, I realised I have not done the sinner's prayer myself. Haha!

Thank Auntie Grace for doing the sinner's prayer with me. Another big step in my life!

Pray for them:
Kelvin Yung
Ang Onn Kit (From Confucian)

May these babies in the family of Christ grow and glorify His name! God, all glory is Yours!

*****

Now I truly understand John 6:47 "I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life."

I'm telling the truth unto you, but it's your decision to believe this truth. I don't have to prove this truth, for it is true by itself! My job is just to tell you! May God moves you! And the impossible, I leave it to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4