Defragmentation (My Room)

At last, after half a year, the work started....

Pack up your troubles in a plastic bag and smile, smile, smile! (One of my favourite scout song)

Then I realise....


7 Bibles, 9 Devotional Booklets

Our Daily Journey (ODJ) [I don't really read them...]


My Utmost for His Highest (A blessing from CF during my dark period.)


My first ever bible (Good News Bible, thanks to Triston.)


My second Bible (New Testament only, NLT)

Closer (blur) shot

All the Bibles! Currently using the brown one (bilingual), love the bottom one most!

After 3hours of lazy work....

At last, I can do my homework in my own room!

My wardrobe + Book rack achieved agreement and a new UN was set up!

But....
No changes to my desktop...the desk is still on top....

Sign off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4