The X-Approach [Day 2]

Today was powerful! It's amazing how God provides everything and everything will fall in places!

Good news! We are ahead of the lesson! We haven't actually completed the XEE training, but we are able to evangelise fully according to the outline given!

What is more amazing when we only invite 2 prospects today, both by me, we thought we didn't have enough people for us to do the Connect Activity (CA) where we have to put things we learn into practical use! But amazingly more than 10 people popped out from no where and join us for the CA!

What's more amazing, 7 of them accepted Christ!

PRAISE THE LORD!


These 7 are:
  1. Foong Li Ching
  2. Gauthaman
  3. Wayne Hiew
  4. Parthiban
  5. Ratna
  6. Benedict Chong
  7. Chin Jon Mun
All glory to God! Great harvest today! My joy bar went up to 100%! May God bless them in their journey with LORD Jesus!

Father in Heaven, I commit these people who came to CA today to You. We have done our part in sharing the Gospel with them. We have sowed the seed, now it's up to You to make them grow. Father, I commit the 7 people in the list into Your hands. May Your blessing hands be upon them and guide them through their walk in faith. I feel blessed with Your help and I know with Your help I can achieve things! I commit myself into Your hands and into Your work O LORD. I'm ready to Your service, call me! And equip me! In Jesus' blood of salvation and name I pray, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4