Evidence

I've shared the Gospel with my father today, the very thing that I wanted to do for so long. Unfortunately I was unable to share the complete one because my dad kept diverting the topic to his own philosophy. I could see his main concern is whether I'll honor and give thanks to my parents.

I will, Christ told me to honor my parents
(Exodus 20:12, Deuteronomy 5:16, Matthew 15:4, Matthew 19:19, Mark 7:10, Mark 10:19, Luke 18:20, Ephesians 6:1-3)
(出 埃 及 記 20:12, 申 命 記 5:16, 馬 太 福 音 15:4, 馬 太 福 音 19:19, 馬 可 福 音 7:10, 馬 可 福 音 10:19, 路 加 福 音 18:20, 以 弗 所 書 6:1-3)

I asked him, if he were to stand before God and God ask him:" Why would I let you into my Heaven?", what would he answer. "I'll decide when I really see Him...."

Dad, it will be too late when you see Him.

"There's no evidence that He exists!"

There is, father. Look around you, everywhere is His presence. The flower, the sand, the mountain, the sky, the cloud, the rainbow, the atom! Even you!

I give thanks to God for you as my father, I give thanks that He kept you alive so far. I pray to him that he will save you as well, for my sake. I pray that He will touch you and He will touch your life! I pray that He will allow, that you will witness my baptism, even baptize me...


在光耀下
你如雪般白
却因光被遮掩
你变得暗淡
黑暗


你在光耀下
述说着无数的故事
故事都细说着
祂无限的爱

Cloud
Under the light of glory
You are white as snow
When light is covered
You fade to pale
Dark

Cloud
Under the light of glory
Telling every story
Telling me
How much He loves me

Evidence?! It's just beside you...Look and think! All you get is, His love for you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4