Back to Square One

I thought I would be asleep by now. Sleeping for less than 6 hours, out in the morning, lots of walking and driving, and only returning home at 12am. I should be exhausted, but my mind is just occupied.

Things just won't go the way I always want it too. It hardly ever do. The door to work in Bose is basically closed. And now here I am back to square one. It's scary, because I am confused. I wish God would break open the Heaven and tell me His plans for me. But His plans are too great for my comprehension.

I am scared because I don't even know what I want. And the scariest thing, is to listen to people telling me what I want.

So now, where do I proceed from here, O my Lord God Almighty? Speak to me, and here I am waiting to listen. All I ask now, O Lord, is peace that surpasses all understanding, that I may rest tonight.

God's Character, My Encounter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4