You Are

You are Love,
You are Justice.

You are King of kings,
You are Washer of my feet.

You are exalted Lord,
You are Humbled Servant.

You are the First,
You are the Last.

You are the Beginning,
You are the End.

You are the rider on donkey,
You are the returner on horse.

You are the Helper of the weak,
You are the Shame of the strong.

You are the healer of the sick,
You are the disease of the Pharisees.

You are the Judge,
You are the Forgiver.

You are treasured,
You are despised.

You are exalted,
You are humiliated.

You are the Holder of all things together,
You are the Turner of family against family.

You are The Giver of Life,
You are The Conqueror of Death.

You are the King of many crowns,
You are the Beaten of many thorns.

You are the Lion of Judah,
You are the Lamb without blemish.

You are raised to the Heaven,
You are hung on the Cross.

You are God,
You are Man.

You are EVERYTHING.

You are my Saviour.

You are my Lord.

You are my Friend.

You are my Redeemer.

You are, indescribably beautiful, Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4