I Can't Live Without You

I didn't get why Christians can't live without God. Like I used to think, God is for weak arses.

But to this very point, I realised I can't live without God.

I used to live around friends. I live to please myself. Nothing matters more than being happy.

The moment I believed, I had been growing, I craved for Him, hunger for Him. If He is taken away from me, it's gonna be terrifying, I lose my direction, my passion and my hope. I find no purpose in life anymore, for my life is to love Him and pursue Him.

Oh God, take not Yourself away from me, for I need You, I want You and I love You. Thank You for being ever faithful, ever strong. Break me if You have to, I want to grow. If I ever stop growing, I'll be like a stagnant tree, better off thrown into fire and burned. There's no more purpose in me. Teach me constantly, and make me constantly teachable.

Help me to be faithful, as unfaithful as I am. This is me, please take me as I am and make me into what You want me to be.

God, You will never leave me, for this I know. For You have forsaken Your Son, that I may never be forsaken. Oh that love, I cannot comprehend!

God, You will forever be faithful. As broken as I am, You will be faithful!

Thank You God, forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4