What Did I Just Do?

I tried so hard to love my friends, I would risk my time, my future and my life for them. But when you pour out so much, they just pull their cups away, it's more hurtful than just saying no. When you tried every single way to pull your friends back from the pit, you realise your friend was only going down deeper.

Then I doubt, am I doing the right thing? The way I want to help my friend, are they right? I always believe a friend is really a friend only if he/she would die telling you the truth and the right thing to do. I would risk my reputation and even the comfort of my own couch to do that. But, what I did, are they mistakes?

I'm a human, I could be wrong, I never ever dare to claim that I have no fault, I never dare to claim I'm wisest. I would give my help, with all I can.

Exactly because I'm a human, I can't be as faithful as God Himself can be, I will give up. It's hard to be disappointed by your loved ones.

All I want to say, I see you as friend, I would risk my life for you, as far as I can ever imagine now. Why? Simply because God loves me and my overflowing love has nowhere to go but to you.

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
(John 15:13)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4