Failing in love

It's turning into obsession. Sometimes I question that little, faint light of passion for you. So much time I told myself to love, but instead it causes me more pain than pleasure. Jealousy, insecurity, uncertainty surely have their ways to strike me.

Perhaps it's a mistake to fall in love with anyone. Or maybe I never learn how to love. I can't tolerate, that's not love at all. It's obsession.

I expect everything from you knowing I have no right to expect anything from you, hence disappointment that I should not be feeling in the first place.

You keep track of all my sorrows.
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book.
(Psalm 56:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4