No Truth?

One day in a classroom, students were given one mathematic question. The question was 1+1 = ?

Student A: 1+1=2
Student B: 1+1=3
Student C: 1+1=0
Student D: Hmm, okay, just let me see what the rest answer.
Student E: Yea, me too.

Student A: 1+1 must be equals to 2 la, how can it be 3?
Student B: It's logical, trust me it's 3.
Student C: The world comes from nothing and when things come together, it's nothing.
Student D: A, B and C could be correct too. But I believe, no one holds the absolute truth. 1+1 couldn't be 2, who knows? A, you must tolerate with B and C, because it's true for them.
Student E: Everyone wants to answer the question, and I believe they all wants to answer it, I guess I'll be good.

Student A: NO! of course not, it's all the while 2, from the very beginning when teacher taught us.
Student B: A is a liar, don't believe him. How can 1+1 be 2?
Student C: Teacher? don't be silly, there's no teacher.
Student D: A, how can you insist that you're right? Why do you get so extreme? We can never know the right answer, and answer is created by us. I believe no one is ABSOLUTELY right.
Student E: Hey, don't fight. Don't fight. Everyone is true okay? You just want to answer that question, you don't have to stick to one, why not just take all?!

Teacher came in and asked them to hand up their answer.
Answers:
Student A answered 2
Student B answered 3
Student C answered 0
Student D left it blank.
Student E answered 2, 3, 0

~~~~

I'm directing this to skepticism, who believe there is no absolute truth, everyone holds truth what they believe and refuse to make a firm stand.

There must be a truth whether you like it or not. You might find it uncomfortable because the truth can only be one. But I tell you love tolerates but also tell them the truth, because the truth will set you free. Because one day when the truth prevails, you can't be going without an answer.

Just imagine, sending in a blank paper for your exam, will Teacher mark you correct? No, but you have to have an answer.

And you can't be having written all possible answers because that will get you wrong as well.

I don't know how to put them in words but I know there must be a truth, whether which is true, we would have to wait until Teacher to mark our paper. But right now, we try every possible source to get all proofs to show us the truth as true as possible. and I can't be attacking another's belief and faith without first knowing and reading them. And that's often what the unbelievers would do. They jump to conclusion, refusing to know what is exactly written.

I may not put in the best illustration, may not be seeing the whole picture, but I have faith that God is true and I have hope in Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4