Happy Father's Day!

Okay, I had DotA with LCZ till 4.30am, so I slept till 1.00 p.m. today. When I woke up, I realised my dad was still sleeping! So I took my bath and for the first time in 2 years, I wore LONG JEANS! AND PLAIN WHITE SHIRT!

Okay, all my family member had awaken, including my sister! And we went for a BRUNCH (???) at Queen's Park.

My mother suggested to go Jusco Maluri to buy some stuff while my father needed to rush to Taman Connaught for some matter. In fact, my mother planned to prepare a special dinner tonight for my father!

Guess what, we bought tomatoes, sphegatti, mushroom and tomato pasta sauce, meshed chicken, corns, butter, orange juice, oranges, HAIR SHAMPOO, FACIAL CLEANSER and my most professional food, PIZZA! Frozen one... and etc.

At 4.30p.m. we reached home. At 6p.m. we started our work. I'm the mastermind of the cooking of the sphegatti and pizza, but my mother was the main person in execution. My sister and I cut all the ingredients and get it prepared while my mother got the sphegatti "al-dente". I monitorred the quality of sphegatti all the while as I have some experience preparing sphegatti in Papa John's. I also got the pizza toasted, guess what, it's everyone's favourite, "Aloha Chicken"!

At 7.08 p.m. sharp, the feast is ready! On the table, Chicken Ball Bolognaise Sphegatti, (Burnt) Aloha Chicken Pizza, Sweet~~~ Corn and (Diluted) Cream of Mushroom! We are happy as the sphegatti, our main course was a success! It was so tasty I had 3 bowlful of it! However the pizza was disappointing.

I was quite disappointed as my female cousin didn't like what we prepared. As for my father did no comment on our hard work.

However I'm happy that I involved and my trail to show my love to my father. Happy Fathers' Day!

~~~~~~~~~
Dear Earthly Father, I love you even though you might think that I'm rebellious for accepting Christ. My Heavenly Father told me to love you, and I already am loving you from the very day I was brought into the world. And I ask my Heavenly Father to bless you and may you see who my Heavenly Father is. I love you and Happy Father's Day!

Dear Heavenly Father, Happy Father's Day. Thank You for making everything today a success. I give the glory to You and You alone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4