Direction

Uniform I am in again,
Not knowing what will I gain,
Looks like it's going to rain,
Thunder comes like a train.

As I walk by the drain,
With two of my boys well-trained,
Three man came scratching their brain,
Asking me whether they should take the train,
To reach Bangsar before the rain.

North South East West not in my brain,
All my knowledge in vain,
Now I know my pain,
For I don't know my aim.

But God build a lane,
Like a runway for a plane,
Even I don't have my aim,
I'm doing things for His fame.

Now that I'm lame,
I don't want to be blamed,
He sets my aim,
Glory for me to claim,
Storms and thunders He will tame,
Bring me to glory where He came.

Soli Deo Gloria - Glory to God alone

--------------------------------------
I really have no direction now. Loitering around and accomplishing things that I can see. But yet I'm moving, in a slow basis. Somehow God is there to make everything happen. I'm blessed, but I need to pick up! I can't stay asleep! I need to set my goal clear and strive forward along with God! And bring glory to His name...God...help me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4