Birth of My Loves

Come to think of it, I have never celebrated ANY birthday with those girls I fell in love with. Haha!

Gosh! I'm talking about them again!

Yea, my friends are curious about my intimate relationships, haha! They only know the rough part.

*****************************************************************************************

So far, there are three girls that I've really loved, and one currently, who's celebrating her birthday at this very moment I'm writing this.

Let's make it Girl A, Girl B and Girl C...now Girl D lah!

or do you want it numbered, lol...

*****************************************************************************************

The only two girls that really had an official relationship with me are Girl A and Girl C.

Girl A, met her during my Form 3 era. She's pretty of course! Cute, funny, outgoing, cheerful and popular. Her cyber life was wonderful, having 3 Friendster accounts with 3k++++ friends each.

I invited her to join my first forum, "Locasha" (stands for 'Love, Care, Share') and people in the forum started coupling us. Eventually, I confessed and successfully got her as my, you know, GIRLFRIEND?! Haha!

But it was pathetic, I did not know how to get girls at that time, and I was seriously sucks at it! I got her as GF by, you know what?!, MSN Messenger. It was still called MSN Messenger at that time.

Our relationship was not as intimate as normal couples would be. She set a boundary between us, which I, because I loved her so much, did not dare to cross. She did not want me to hold her hands nor date her when her friends were around.

She ffk-ed our first date, on the last day of PMR. It was my bad, miscommunication. That incident made LCZ and her turned into big fights because LCZ was trying to protect me from getting hurt. Haha! Friends! But it was really my fault!

We went for the second date, 1 week after PMR. Finally held her hand. At that moment, I was the happiest boy in the whole wide world! We took some sticker pictures together and that picture was kept in my wallet until late 2008, I hid it somewhere which now I forgot were it is.

1 week after the date, we broke up! Haha! Pathetic right?! What more pathetic, I let her go! Because I couldn't feel her love at all. (All the while, this Joash bugger syok sendiri) No point keeping her. All the more, she has someone else.

*****************************************************************************************

I actually met Girl C before I get on relationship with Girl B. We almost started when we were Form 4 but my heart was so hurt after the broke up I did not dare to accept her.

*****************************************************************************************

It all started with a Christmas present promise. It seems I was destined to be brought into Christ by Girl B. Haha! I guess now you know who am I talking about...

She's probably the girl I loved most! Yet, the girl destined not to be mine. God put her in my life just to bring me before Him.

Knowing that she has a BF, yet the loving heart will not give up. I send her home, I picks her up from tuitions, I went for lunch with her every Wednesday without failling, I went all the way from my house to her tuition center to take care of the sick girl (with her mouth calling out her bf and her head on my shoulder) and held her hands to warm her up when she's cold.

For one year I did not give up. And the most amazing (yet ridiculous) thing that I've ever done, I dedicated a whole blog for her with 33 love poems just for her. It was always remained a secret, but I'll open it up for all of you, as I'm ready to share.

http://joashhidden.blogspot.com/

*****************************************************************************************

It was a shock when Girl C called up and "Mock Kar Wai *sob* can you be my BF?"

"Wha...what? I beg your pardon!"

"Can you be my BF?!"

*Turn of CS 1.6* "Whao whao chill girl, chill!"

"Answer me! Please, be my BF!"

"Err...hehe...can I say no?"

"No! Please say Yes!"

=.=||| "Are you okay?!"

*burst in to cry* "Woo.....I don't know what to do!"

"What happened?!"

"I really love him! But now I feel pain! I loved him for so long! And now he told me her has a GF!"

"Oh, ok, that matter again....besides being you BF, how can I help you?!"

"Please, just be my BF. Just for this moment, once I get over it we'll break..."

What?! what the heck! Who am I to you now?!

"Okay, let's get this clear okay! Don't let love blinds you, it doesn't blinds you as it claims to be. Be rational, we have not contacted for like....one year?! How are we gonna get the passion back?! We need time okay, especially you. Even if it's just for temporary, but I'm not gonna let you do to me like that. And by doing this, you hurts yourself and at the same time, hurting me."

The convo went on which I'm not suppose to reveal anymore (more or less, I forgot the points, haha!)

So miraculously, she accepted my offer to work with me in Papa John's Pizza. Passion came back as we work. That Christmas OT night brought us together. We counted down together that New Year, watched the fireworks playing its tricks in the air and put my arms around her intimately and prayed to God that He will keep us together.

But He did not allowed it. We broke up (MOCK! YOU'RE SUCH A PATHETIC!!!!!) within 3 weeks. Haha! Geng leh! (I'm not happy anyway)

It totally broke my healing heart! When I decided to leave everything belongs to 2008 to go with the New Year, she came to my face and shook of my hands. No matter how hard I try I couldn't grab a heart that does not belong to me. (And I had to face her almost everyday for like, 3 months?)

*****************************************************************************************

Girl D ah....happening leh! How to tell?! I mean, yea, nothing romantic yet adventurous happened so far.

But let me describe her a little, can't tell you who she is.

I noticed her even when I was Form 3 (yea yea say whatever you want, Desperado, whatever I don't care!), no...should be WE WERE FORM 3 (clear?!) Her eyes were such a magnet that whenever she came into tuition classes or coming out of Cong Fu Zhi
の School, I was electrified.

But I did not go fort. We were from different school, I stood no chance! Although it's just nearby.

Now that she's in my school, hahaha! Here comes my love attack!

Haha! She returned my attack with some lemon juice, so sour!

Will I stop?! No...(Yes I stopped)

Chill lah, I'm not that desperate yet! She's special, an apple in my eyes!

She's so sweet, so thoughtful, so beautiful, so lovely, so attractive, so addictive!

*****************************************************************************************

Girl A's birthday, guess what....31 December!
I couldn't celebrate her birthday as a BF, we broke up one month earlier, approximately.

Girl B's birthday, 9 September
I couldn't celebrate her birthday because her BF took her time and her BF hated me.

Girl C's birthday, 24 April
I couldn't celebrate her birthday as a BF, we broke up 3 months earlier! Roughly...

Girl D's birthday, today!
I couldn't, because school off 2.25pm for me and (damn!) Form 6 telematch. Further, who am I to attend anyway?!


Enough for your craving?! Haha! Enjoy your birthday my loves!

Comments

  1. wakaka wad's ur beloved's name?
    say lai see see whether i noe anot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4