You Are In My Prayers

Matthew 5:43-46
"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? "

Dear my lovers, you are in my prayers:



  1. Lung Chuin (and family) [May you find Him]
  2. Benedict (and family) [May you find Him]
  3. Chuan Zheng (and family) [May you find Him]
  4. Voon Keong (and family) [May you find Him]
  5. Allyson (and family) [May you stand firm in your new faith in Jesus]
  6. Abigail (and family) [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  7. My Scout Gang (where most of them are non-believers) [May you find Him]
  8. My neighbours [May you find Him]
  9. My Mom [May you find Him]
  10. My Dad [May you find Him]
  11. My Sis [May you find Him]
  12. My Grandma [May you find Him]
  13. My Grandpa [May you find Him]
  14. My Aunts [May you find Him]
  15. My Uncles [May you find Him]
  16. My Cousins [May you find Him]
  17. Rebecca (and partner) [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  18. Daniel(s) [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  19. Janice (and family) [May you stand firm in your new faith in Jesus]
  20. Dennis [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  21. Che Wei [May you find Him]
  22. Chiaw Nein [May you find Him]
  23. Pei Nee [May you find Him]
  24. Joyce [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  25. Lilian [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  26. Chee Kitt [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  27. Jake Yip [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  28. Sharon (and family) [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  29. Li Yang [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  30. Adeline [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  31. Darmila [May you find Him]
  32. Jing Yi [May you find Him]
  33. Pei Gin [May you find Him]
  34. Kuan Nien [May you find Him]
  35. Zhi Hao [May you find Him]
  36. Yi Ting [May you find Him]
  37. Jasper [May you find Him]
  38. Zhuang Xiao [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  39. Isaac(s) [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  40. Matthew(s) [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  41. Eng Hoe [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  42. Pn. Chan [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  43. Pn. Lim [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  44. Pn. Khaw [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  45. Pn. Gan GK [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  46. Pn. Chong MY [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  47. Pn. Chong SL [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  48. Mrs. Ramani [May you find Him]
  49. Chaplin Sally [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  50. Pastor Daniel [May you continue to serve Jesus]
  51. Heng Yuen [May you find Him]
  52. And anyone in my mind but I can't recall, leave me a comment if I left you out.

Dear those who hates me or had some misunderstanding with me, I'm praying for you:

  1. The Yap Family who attacked my family
  2. Wei Lun (I'm sorry)
  3. Josaiya

God bless each and everyone of you!

Comments

  1. You are such a thoughtful guy, Mock. I pray that The Father will bless you in every way He can. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4