It's Over!

Three days of no internet connection is making me to a a dead fish at home! Some burglar cut our area's phone line making my neighbourhood to have our suffering of our life.

Well I think that's a way God keeps me studying.


AND SPM IS FINALLY OVER! Yeah! From now on it's real holidays! And you know what, it is exactly today my dad looked for some workers to fix our phone line! I wonder why TM is not responsible for this kind of stuffs! Hooray! I have 48 mails to check!



Good to see that it is not blinking anymore!

Alright so SPM is over, I should start working on my plans now.

Keke, before that, let us relax for a moment! After exam, everybody was like yelling out of relief. We were so excited! I wonder why Mr. Wong just stand in the middle and stop us, we deserve that yell okay? Chuan Zheng suggested that we should go for a movie, lol, I already brought my clothes! We watched Madagascar 2 at 5.30p.m., but we had hell lot of time to spend!

Somehow we separated into 3 groups. Ben and I were in casual, we went to arcade lor, what else?! Ben with his favourite Time Crisis 4 again! I don't wanna spend money on that, cuz I'm just not good at it! Chuan Zheng and Hui Chiang went for lunch, they were hungry. And that sweet couple, Lung Chuin and Allyson went for dating again! My Goodness, wonder what they do, so freaking jealous cuz Lung Chuin got her out of no effort while I spent 8 months and all I got is shit all over my body!

Well Madagascar 2 was really funny, you'll just "like to move it move it!" But somehow Ben didn't like it.







Oh well, I wasn't happy when I got home. I didn't wanna watch "Twilight" not only because Hui Chiang is watching with another girl, but I wanted to watch it with her too. Unfortunately, my plan didn't work out cuz I found that her life isn't under my control currently. If you get what I mean. Nevermind, it's her loss anyway, I'm looking for another girl way better than her, who wasted my admiration and love.

It's kinda long story isn't it. Well, I'll just stop it here today. More to come tonight! My Game Plan! I'm going for a job interview later on so please pray for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4