Last Moments (In MBS)

Whao yeah! 5 miraculous (yet miserable) years ended in MBS. Haha, somehow the journey seems to be too flashy. It's like PMR is just yesterday and UPSR is just days before!

Alright tell you why it is miraculous.

Reason 1: I've got only two buttock canning in 5 years. One in the beginning of my MBS life, another in the end of my MBS life.

Reason 2: I've got only two 100% attendance cert in 5 years. One in the beginning of my MBS life, another in the end of my MBS life.

Reason 3: I came in as a free-thinker, I came out as a Christian. (Wasn't that miraculous?! Praise the Lord, lol)

Reason 4: I went in as a loser, I went out as a winner.

Reason 5: I came out in one piece...bigger one...

Haha! Well graduation wasn't bad afterall, just that I was noticing someone for all the while but the someone didn't wanna bother. Speech by Dr. Goh was inspiring, not to mention that he made me stand for almost 15 minutes waiting for him to finish.

Ala, don't wanna keep talking la, making me cry only, sob...

haha! Here's some picture of that day, mostly girls. Haiz what to do, my face just...too attractive...have to thank God for that...



Nah, see, first girl, Ling Pei Gin (of course the left one) who everyboy in the school wants.



Err, this girl, I don't know why I take picture with her also, silly me. Aiya, actually got someone in school want her one, but dunno who's that lerr *looking up the sky*
(Abigail Chan, erkhmm)



Haha! This girl is also a miracle. I got to know her somehow near the end of this year, err, 3 days before graduation day. Somehow I went swimming with my cousin, but didn't know she's one of us until we got down the car, swt! (Teng)



Wah! Lau Bann ah! The BOSS! Don't worry, he eat metals, don't eat humans...
(Lau Lap Bann)



Look at his face, the right one. By one glance you know who is he. Yes, the top student of MBSSKL, Isaac Newton back from the grave, Isaac Tay Shao An!



The prefect twins. Both best friends, naughty, cute and owned...
(Left: Kiat Ying, Right: Pei Yong)



Err, my elder sister, according to my earliest ancestor. Somehow the British guys change her family name (or probably mine) to Boh instead of Mock (or probably Mok, nevermind lah, as long we were once family, the 莫 family, got me?)
(Zhuang Xiao)



Here you go Darmila the Darm (I call you Darm, but it sounds like Dumb, haiz). Prettiest Indian girl in MBS, you can't find any Indian more charming than her, "...her, is the prettiest, enormous, scary..."[quoted and modified from "You Don't Mess With The Zohan"]



The ping pong boss, good with balls, don't get me wrong. Most sporting girl I know, a scout.
(Teck Yuen, correct me if I'm wrong, shirr, I don't even remember how to spell her name!)



Now, the hybrid. Malay-Chinese mix who always say he has faith. Remember to go for prayers!
(Afiq, the Humongous)



One of the twins in my class, Left/Right wing of Clancy Football Club (Don't know whether he left or right, cause both the siblings like to play double team). Hoh Wei Yei a.k.a Mr. Black (for wearing a black spectacles while the elder twin wear a white one)



The Scout Gang, a small number of us. Err, so many, how to name?
(Top left to right: Ir Vin, Voon Keong, Hui Chiang, ME!, Ben)
(Bottom 3: Chuan Zheng, Seck Wei (Graduate of 2009), Lung Chuin)

Err, I took just a few picture. Didn't really take much cuz my manager said I'm losing millions of USD snapping just one picture....too bad...lol

Happy Graduation everyone, May God be with you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4