Yo, Interview!

Phew! What a hard time! At last I've tasted what a real job interview is. It's totally different! I was literally silent all during the interview! What?! How can a talkative idoit like me be silent at moments like this!

Well, the interviewer was a pretty woman, Bell is her name. Well don't be deceived, she's pretty smart, when I say pretty smart, I mean pretty and smart!

The company is actually a child education center. Somehow their technique is different, they focus on the so-called midbrain activation and development. Any children aged 6-15 go for their courses can literally see blindfolded! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?! They use their midbrain to see!

Well probably this is something that we normal people can't understand right?! Most human uses their left brain rather than the right brain, that's why we are too logical, we can't accept the fact that they can see blindfolded. According to Bell, our midbrain is hibernating, by going their courses, we can actually "wake them up". An activated midbrain let the user to use both sides of their brain efficiently and one of the result is to see blindfolded. My dad didn't believe it.

Well I guess that happens to us, humans as well. We uses our "left brain" too much, we can't understand what's God's plan. Human's intelligence is just not to the level to understand God's plan. That's why when we can't think like God, we assume God does not exist. He, is just not to our level of intelligence to understand Him, every act He does, every step He takes. Wei Nan and Au Yong once used a Bible verse to blast me, it was about the Law of Moses to stone a person. How could such a lovely and merciful God do such thing? Well, I don't know, I'm not God, I don't understand Him either! I'm not as intelligent as Him. We see only the stoning part, but He sees beyond that! Got me?!

Well, I guess my results impressed her a little but whether my qualification satisfy their requirement I guess the result won't work a little. They want quality teacher not intelligent teacher I guess. Haha! I still have to wait for 2 weeks to know the result, hopefully that they'll be taking me for the job. I guess I can only hope in the Lord.

I'm going Sungai Pertak for a camp tomorrow! Woohoo! May God keep me safe through the camp!

God bless everyone of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4