Stand for Judas

You know, there was once my sister told me when I tell her the story of "The Last Supper":"Yer! Why Judas Iscariot so bad one? Betray Jesus (with a kiss)!"

I did not answer her question, I did not know how.

I got the answer lately, the thinking somehow struck my mind.

Some people might say Judas is bad, taken over by devil. But I think he is quite a brave man actually.

If he did not sell Jesus out, Jesus could not carry out His Father's plan. He was actually carrying out his mission that God gave him. And yet, after accomplishing his mission, he hung himself. Think about it, will you kill yourself after accomplishing a mission or successfully completed an important job? Well, even if I throw a knife to you and ask you to cut yourself would need huge courage (Mrs. Ramani did this experiment before and I had seen it myself, even I would not cut myself), prove me wrong!

Not to say to praise him for selling the Son of Man out, but he deserves our little respect for carrying out his duty and took a great courage to kill himself.

This is only my very personal opinion, that is why it is written here, my very personal blog, a blog jotting down moments that I walked with the LORD.

If these words here offended any of your believe or you yourself, feel free to drop me a comment, I would like to listen to your opinions too. However, please do not accuse me for saying something bad about God and His plan (that I don't realize), I just want to please God this way, let God judge me, okay?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4