Revelation? Heaven? Hell?

I walked forward, everywhere was bright, I could only walk forward. My eyes could not adjust to the brightness.

As I continued to walk forward, my eyes at last could see something other than white. Many people was around me, whispering, talking. I had no idea where I was. Then, someone, or maybe two, talked behind me, familiar voices. I turned to see my father and mother talking to each over, they seemed to be very happy. My sister was holding me, she seemed nervous.

I looked around, people seemed to be waiting for something. I had no idea where and why and how am I here? I tried hard to listen to others' conversations. "Where do you think you are going? Heaven or Hell?" "Hey, they called your name, go line up!" "Yes! Yes! I'm going to Heaven!"

I guessed a little, "so this is the place where we gather to go to Heaven and Hell".

Then, I saw a huge door. The door was enormously huge. It was a wooden door with dark brownish metallic borders. [Matthew 7:13 "......For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."]At both sides of the door, two men in black stood politely. They opened up the door whenever anyone get near it. I saw a few men walked in, so I followed them out of curiosity. When I stood in front of the door, I saw everything inside it. There were many people inside, but not to say crowded. Everything inside was seductive, gambling tables, hard and soft drinks, tasty foods, sexy women and lots of other amusing stuff. Everything seemed pleasing.

My conscience told me:"Why don't you look at the people inside before you decide whether to go in?" Everything inside was fun but everyone inside did not seem to find any pleasure with it! They seemed to be in suffer and pain, they were all sad with tear tracks clearly seen over their faces.

One of the guard asked me:"Mr. Mock Kar Wai, would you like to come with us?" "No, thanks!"

I went back to my line, my mum asked me:"Where were you?" "Err, no, just looked around.""Don't go anywhere, we are going up anytime" "Okay!"(In Cantonese)

I looked in front to wait for my turn. I saw a white stairs with wooden handles descended slowly and I could not see the end of the stairs. It was just plain bright light in front. The stairs was narrow and allowed only one person to walk on it at a time.
[Luke 13:24,28 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.......There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God...."]
[Matthew 7:14 "But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."]


The line moved, I followed. I looked beside me, at one glance I saw my family's worst enemy (They used to disturb my family by picking a fight on us and wrecked my house gate because of a small matter. The wife of the family whacked my youngest aunt once and accused us for whacking her instead.) waiting for their turn. In my heart I asked with anger:" Where are they going? Heaven? Hell? God knows what they did to us, let God judge them!"

With a heartful of anger I walked along the stair, into the light. All of sudden, everything was convenient. My anger faded away, I felt no more doubt in me, no fear, no pain, no worries. I felt only happiness and joy, smiles showed on my face, I laughed with joy!

So, this is Heaven!

Within the bright light, things were getting clearer. I saw quite a number of people. But was not as much as in Hell. Everywhere was white, except for the clothes wore by the people there. There were angels flying around but I could not really see them flying.

I found Chuan Zheng talking on his precious handphone and throwing some food into his trolley. I ran towards him. He was smiling as he was talking and we gave each other a high-five.

I walked around the market and I found something I liked. I asked how much does the thing costs (I can't recall what it was, something to eat I think.) The storekeeper just smiled at me and say:"Just take whatever you want!" I smiled at her and thanked her. Then I realized that she was not the one that I should thank, so I thank God in prayer.

Then someone tapped my shoulder, but no one was behind me. I lifted my shoulder a little then I walked towards my room. I did not know but somehow I recognized that it was my room. Once I opened the door, I felt like fainting, it was my dirty, messy room where I used to live.

Someone tapped my shoulder again, this time it was Him. He invited me to play a game. I joined the group. There were a few boys and girls. We held each other's shoulder and we started playing(I can't recall this game either). One of the boy cheated. He told a lie in front of God. Then God banished him in front of us. He turned into ashes, some wind from nowhere blew it away. I was not sure where was the boy going but for sure God was really angry with that.

This was a test. He tests us even in Heaven.

Then, somehow I ended up in a meeting room. A man was talking in front. There were many different people in there using different languages, but I understood all the languages.

My phone rang, I rushed into my room to pick up the phone. I ran in my room.....

I jerked up, found myself lying on my bed. My house phone rang vigorously, I ran to pick it up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what God revealed to me. Where was this, I have no idea. I think the huge door leads to Hell and the stairs lead to Heaven. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4