Quarter 3!

Ah! just check my archive, LOL already 2nd half of the year and yet I only have 12 posts. I'm so far behind.

Or maybe I had not really move forward for the pass 6 months. Done nothing really impressive. Filled myself up with my job, chasing my targets like a wind, spending money like nobody's business.

Still there's a obvious emptiness in me. I could have done greater things, for the greatest Being. Yet, for a life here on Earth small as a particle compared to my God greater than the clusters of galaxies, I worked like cow. Crap, I feel so stupid. Yet, I desire so much to just leave everything and venture out of my small world to do some work for my big God.

Haiz, it's easier said than done.

Easier said than done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4