The Weak’s Prayer

Thank You LORD for You’ve constantly reminded me of You LORD. I thank You LORD for You blessing on me so far. I thank You for the things that You’ve given me, friends that You’ve given me, family that You’ve given me, money that You’ve given me, food that You’ve given me, shelter that You’ve given me, and love that You’ve given me.

LORD I’m sorry that I gave in again. I’m sorry that I did not choose to follow You. I’m sorry that I did not let the Holy Spirit work in me. I’m sorry that I could not control my mouth. I’m sorry that I’ve intentionally or unintentionally misled my friends. I’m sorry that my intention was to win an argument instead of saving a soul.

LORD I beg for wisdom, that I may see and understand You. LORD I beg for Your strength even as I’m handling all these job loads. LORD I couldn’t handle these anymore. I feel like bursting out, I feel like shouting out, I feel like giving up. Why?! Why when we are meant to worship You, but we fill our time with studies? Why when we are meant to love, but we hate? LORD help me in everything I do. Give me victory over things that I want to overcome and achieve LORD, so that I may glorify You Holy name LORD. Give me victory over Satan. Let me be strong in You LORD.

LORD I pray for those I love LORD

  1. Mock Weng Kun
  2. Ho Song Foong
  3. Mock Kar Yee
  4. Benedict Au
  5. Law Chuan Zheng
  6. Cheong Lung Chuin
  7. Lee Voon Keong
  8. Lau Lap Bann
  9. Lim Hui Chiang
  10. Au Yong Min Hao
  11. Tai Weinan
  12. Wan Heng Yuen
  13. Lo Wan Yee
  14. Amanda Yip
  15. Chong Pei Lei
  16. Koh Chin Kuan (Coco)
  17. Soo Hoo Joe Wai
  18. Tan Yi Wang
  19. Andre Loi

That Your saving hand may be upon them LORD. May the seed we sow grow in them LORD.

LORD I pray for those I love LORD

  1. Abigail Chan
  2. Joshua Yon
  3. Jeremy Yon
  4. Lucas Khiew
  5. Dennis Foong
  6. Foong Li Ching (Jude)
  7. Wayne Hiew
  8. Kelvin Wong
  9. Ang Onn Kit
  10. Cheng Li Yang
  11. Daniel Tong
  12. Lee Zi Sheng
  13. Jeremy
  14. Bernard Ho

That Your holding hand hold them strong in You LORD and may they serve You with all our heart and be a pleasing worship to You LORD.

LORD, help me who is weak LORD.

I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you my friends. I love you guys!

Comments

  1. heyyy, im so honoured to be one of those whom u are praying for. thank you. =)
    continue to run the good race and fight the good fight for our Lord ya.
    God bless always!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4